When she’s not touring, Queen Makedah (a.k.a. Morah Makedah) works as a certified teacher and Hebrew instructor.
ONLINE HEBREW CLASSES:
In conjunction with the Order of Melchizedek Worldwide, Morah Makedah is offering small group Hebrew Language classes this summer and fall (2019). Summer sessions are almost over, and the schedule for fall classes will be posted soon.
Hebrew classes meet:
- On Zoom.com or Zoom app
- In small groups of 4-6 students
- Twice a week for 6 weeks or Once a week for 12 weeks
- In one hour sessions
Students will need:
- A computer, tablet, or ipad for classes
- A smart phone (or ipad) for apps
- A reliable internet connection
- A quiet space to study
- A gmail account
- A small white 6 x 8” dry erase board and dry erase markers (dollar store)
The first step towards registration is to complete the online language questionnaire here. We will reply within 24-48 hours.
REGISTRATION FOR FALL CLASSES WILL OPEN SOON!
ONLINE TUTORING SESSIONS:
- Tutoring sessions are held online through Zoom.com or Zoom app.
- Any student with WiFi access can register.
- Each 1 hour session is $30.
- Sessions are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Central CST, and on Sunday mornings from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- After you register, you will receive a questionnaire to help determine your needs and level and an invitation to the online meeting for your session(s). In the first session, students will complete an assessment with the teacher and a course will be designed to meet your needs going forward.
- To schedule your 1:1 tutoring sessions, click on the link at Appointy.com below:
HEBREW 1:1 TUTORING SESSION W/MORAH MAKEDAH